View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 04:09 PM   #16
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep2045 View Post
@Gartenzwerg: Yeah, thanks for the remainder, I think aero mentioned it as well. Unfortunately, that only works (to my understanding) without incurring further costs (for 3g delivery) if your Kindle is registered to a german Amazon account? But maybe I'm misinterpreting Amazon's terms of service regarding subscriptions?
(and it obviously won't matter if you have wifi)

Cheers,
sheep2045
If it uses the send-to-kindle email address, Amazon will deliver it over 3G to any kindle, but charge you the delivery fee for personal documents. You can get around that by sending it to send-to-kindle-address@free.kindle.com and it will not be sent through 3G.

All personal documents cost money to be delivered over 3G.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote