View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 10:19 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
David
You might request that those user supply which USB chipset is being used.
My first PEz would not function properly with Intel's 82801series (same problem with multiple PC's) USB2 Enhanced driver enabled. I had to run in USB1 mode . My later build PEz runs fine on Intel USB2 .

They can find the device info in the Device Manager (Control Panel: Systemevice Manager button: Universal Serial... at the bottom of the list)
Good idea. A few of the reports were on AMD based machines. I don't remember if anyone mentioned an Intel machine.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote