View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 11:21 AM   #24
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
That's why you don't see the dark lines start to form. It takes quite a few page turns for me to start having them appear on my reader in the sun, without actually counting, I'd guess in excess of 10.

Some of us have manually set refresh to anywhere between 50-100 pages. It seems to be a heat issue causing it, but refreshing the screen clears it.
I have my screen refresh set to 6, and I've seen the stripes.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote