View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 05:06 AM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The serial number is on the "Device information" page of the Settings. The manufacturing date might be inside the case somewhere. I happen to have the box for mine near me. The sticker on the back has the serial number with an extra "-B". Plus it has a product number. This is "N613-KBO-B". The serial number starts "613B2B".

I should have said, this was purchased in Australia in mid-December. The light is probably bluish, but I don't notice it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote