Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:20 AM   #103
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Hee hee, thanks for being angry with me paola!

I got a reply late last night:

Quote:
Hi 'Mrs_Often',

We are truly sorry for the delay of your replacement.

Unfortunately, our facility in the Netherlands experienced an unexpected stock shortage of the model of your device which, based on the latest update from our supply team, has now been resolved.

Your replacement will ship within the next 2-3 business days and you will receive it shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
The Kobo Team
Well, I wonder. Great excuse. But very coincidental it has been resolved right when I complain (for the third time). Sure, it's probably true, but I'm fed up and yep they can thank me all they want for my understanding – but I have none left any more I'm afraid. I'm especially annoyed because I chose Kobo service over the service of the online place where I got it, thinking it would be faster. While the online place would have *come round* and picked my broken Glo up for free – instead I paid expensive insured postage to have Kobo mess things up

I don't really dislike Kobo. I'm just annoyed and disappointed.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote