View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:09 AM   #7
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmian View Post
Going international will be very difficult, as in most of the richer countries there are already established players (like Kobo), and without the physical stores, is Nook really better than Kobo or Sony? Kobo has not been successful in the US for various reasons. I suspect that if B&N would face very similar challenges if they tried to go international.
B&N has no one to blame but itself for the Nook not being a recognizable ereader for the rest of the world. They handed the international market to Amazon (and a few other companies) on a silver plate. But perhaps as you stated, it is already too late for them.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote