View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 03:55 PM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabardeyn View Post
Correction: The Restrict To button, usually grayed-out, is on the far left, on the same line as the Search field. It appears underneath the Add Books icon and above the Tag Browser's Find Tag field. At least this is the case on my visually non-modified system.

Perhaps theducks' window is different due to a theme or some kind of visual customization?

Restrict To works with saved searches. I had to ask about this myself and did so in the following topic: Way to Hide Search Bar, from message #6 onward. (The original topic itself is about something completely different; the part about Restrict To only occurs from my question and onward.)
Just my head on backwards
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote