View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #146
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Comparing the Arc against the Apple ipad Mini and watching Coronation Street on YouTube I found the Arc had a strange ghost-like background running through the video, and the sound was somewhat tinny, for lack of a better word. The Apple was very good on both points. In watching various episodes the Arc had less of this ghosting although slightly still there, and the video was very close to the Apple, in one case slightly better. The Apple was consistent so I am at a loss as to why the Arc was behaving in this way. What apps can one look at that would allow for better control over the audio as volume is fine, it is just too sharp or high ranged. As to the video I am at a loss. The only problems have been in using YouTube and both machines were side by side and on the same feed. In most other cases the Arc was sharper and brighter, both tablets had brightness at the mid scale. Overall the Arc proved the nicer tablet, but it still could be better.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote