View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 05:33 AM   #48
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
I broke the code because of impatience. My dad read the comic Asterix to me and my brother and although I'd been having trouble learning how to read that fist year at school I wanted to know what happens faster than my dad read. So one day I took one of the books, sat down and finally cracked it. After that reading was a breeze. Just goes to show that it takes the right book and sometimes that book is a comic.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote