View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 03:56 PM   #97
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Well, given that the Kindle HD 9" and especially the Nook HD+ have bigger screens and much higher resolutions, at lower price points, your point is simply wrong.
But Amazon doesn't make any money on their devices, so they say, so they shouldn't be included.

As Barnes & Noble only attempts to make money and has yet to figure out how, I don't know if I can accept that either.

On the other hand, I'm feeling uncharacteristically giddy, so it might just be the chocolate talking.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote