View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #88
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@mmat1 - There is no turn off option. However it only triggers when you try to do something where the file *must* be in a valid state for Sigil to continue.
Sorry, but i don't share your opinion.
I want to save my work NOW, go home and continue tomorrow with whatever Error Sigil tells me. Do you get this picture?
I don't like endless discussion with a stupid error-message if I wan't to quit.

At last, I don't see a reason to remove this option completely. Maybe you can add a "Use at your own risk" sticker and leave it where it is.

(Btw: I never experienced problems with turning off Wellformedcheck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
As for the line numbers, 99 times out of 100 they are completely useless.
Sorry, but I would rate this with 50% only.
And you can be sure, that in these 50% the target is at the other end of the file. It would be nice to have it (so the user can decide whether to jump or not). Put it on the wishlist.