View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:18 PM   #65
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I use paper AAA maps for driving.
I used to, but getting out every 3 feet to move the map ahead of the car became a pain in the fundamenal. And eventually the tire tracks obscured the details on the map. In rainy weather, they disintegrated pretty fast. I tried switching to plasticized maps, but they were slippery when wet, and on several occasions I slid into adjacent states. Then I would have to buy a new map at service stations which no longer carry maps.

On the whole, it is simpler and more efficient to get lost with Apple Maps.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote