View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 04:33 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelreader View Post
Blossom, you said you already have the bonus books. Have you read them and recommend any? And can anyone tell me what they think of Catherine Mann's books? Thinking of getting Under Fire this month.
Catherine Mann is an autobuy for me. She is a harlequin author famous for her Wingmen series. When the super duper Harlequin coupon sale happen during the first of the year I bought all her backlist.

I have not read the bonus books yet. I haven't been in a historical mood yet this year. Carolyn Brown is an author some like and some can't stand. I happen to like Modern Westerns and have yet to read one I hate so I buy her books. I recently made a decision to try and read one sourcebook per month. So maybe that will change. The last one I read was a waste of my money but I know there are better ones out there. If I had to choose only from the bonus I go with Lydia Dare. I have heard sooo many good things about her regency werewolves series. I imagine her historical Vampires are just as good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I was having the same thoughts; I chose When You Give a Duke a Diamond.
That's the another one I'm looking at. Choices...choices...
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote