Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 07:45 PM   #417
log
log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Sorry for the confusion guys! Really what I trying to find out is if it is possible to create a reader.xml that replicates the default setup (css,fonts,size) of the stock reader as a starting point. I guess the idea is when you install the modified reader, it would essentially act the same as the stock reader, then you can customize to your liking.

For example, we know fonts in the internal device memory (/system/fonts/AmasisMTW1G.otf) can be referenced in css directly (using url of res://ebooks/fonts/AmasisMTW1G.otf) -- this does not require you to actually copy the files to the the [READER Drive:]\reader\fonts (/mnt/sdcard/reader/fonts).

I thought something similar might exist for referencing the internal device memory css files, and might be useful for example if you want to set the 'default' to use the internal amasis.css for example. Maybe this does not even exist in the stock reader...

Last edited by log; 08-14-2012 at 07:48 PM.