View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 05:50 PM   #19
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricocarlos View Post
I tried this and now my Kindle Touch is frozen, and I can't see it via USB. Am I bricked or is there a solution?
First question that comes to mind:
Is the battery charged?

If there isn't any way now to know the battery charge state, then just leave it on the wall charger.
It may complete all by itself once the battery gets recharged.

Note that if the only way you have to recharge it is a computer's USB port, often a computer is optioned to shut off the USB power when it "goes to sleep".

If that doesn't "fix" it, then tell us a bit more about what you have done and what happened.

Last edited by knc1; 05-31-2012 at 05:52 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote