View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #30
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey4prez View Post
Is mobi2mobi a program and can it run on mac? I googled it, but am still confused. I'm anticipating my touch tomorrow, and am trying to figure this out beforehand.
Yes I'm using it on my Mac. Depending on your version, here is a general guide for installing mobi2mobi on your Mac but you might need to adjust few things depending on your setup & software version https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Install_Mobi2Mobi_Mac

I forget the exact steps on how I've installed it but you can always post your questions on this forum for help if you get stuck.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote