View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #10
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerfoot View Post
1) option to always show page numbers as opposed to having to hit the top
2) slider to move pages quickly like what I had on my sony prs 350 over a year ago
3) ability to tap hold to move pages (functionality on nook and sony)
4) pdf in landscape
6) ability to choose double click on home button to wake sleep device as opposed to button button that puts reader to sleep when I read holding on my chest in bed
7) ability to move tap top area to bottom (I am constantly hitting that and going to setting when I want to turn pages instead).
8) collections in collections (folder in folders)
9) options to display book covers on home screen
10) something to the effect of swipe from bottom left to top right to lock screen. So annoying that you have to hit bottom button just to clear off dust or water which is a big issues for me.

Those are just a few issues off the top of my head I am sure I could come up with many more. Not a bad reader but really apart from the great book store and the nice integrated lighted case, there is no real advantage to the reader itself (yes I have tried the nook and the sony and feel they are actually better "readers").
I wouldn't mind 1 and 9.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote