View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 05:17 AM   #13
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
My Christmas gift is a credit card and Black Friday; only this year, it was Black Thursday. I replaced a few items. Got a 4" Galaxy Player (replacing iPod touch 4), a 5" Galaxy Player (replacing Nook Color), a Sansa Clip Zip (replacing Sansa Clip+), and a bunch of 16GB mSD cards. Still to be purchased is a Kindle Touch (replacing Kindle Keyboard). All items being replaced are in excellent condition and will be passed onto family members, except the Kindle. I need a backup, so I'm keeping it. Also snagged lots of gifts for family.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote