View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 02:53 PM   #17
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
update v0.2

I've made some update to the script. Basically 2 things:

1) added Organizations section from shelfari.com

2) I thought the default "More on Shelfari" isn't very useful for the way my script works, because I've pretty much grabbed every term from shelfari.com now. So I've changed that to a Wikipedia article link(see images attached). After clicking on the "Full Wikipedia Article" link, it'll launch the browser and attempt to get a full match from wikipedia instead.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20111121_132711_sm.jpg
Views:	1076
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	79230   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20111121_132920_sm.jpg
Views:	990
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	79231  
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote