View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 09:16 AM   #19
Gronk
Zealot
Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, PW2, Sony PRS 950, 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Stopping in for a few more brief comments . . .

I am quite interested in what others not yet heard from will have to say. In the run-off this book received 22 votes. By my count at most a third of those have commented so far.
Don't expect to hear a lot from me. I am not a writer and I'm certainly not a literary critic. I voted for this book and read it and I really believe I should have my voting privileges rescinded. In fact, I think I may have wandered into the wrong room.
Gronk is offline   Reply With Quote