Thread: cm7 help ?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #8
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray1977 View Post
know if i go to 7.0.3 i do everything just like i did the first time around? and what about anything that i have downloaded ? not that its a very big deal
You can just put the CM7.0.3 zip file in boot portion of your SD card and then flash it by pressing N and power together until the read words come on and then release after about 5 seconds. I find trying to time doing this a pain and if you haven't many apps to re download to me its easier to just start over.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote