View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 04:04 AM   #4
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
I think that's why I like older keyboards: they still work.
Newer keyboards end up with broken keys, completely worn off lettering - this keyboard has somewhat worn lettering but is still perfectly legible - and generally don't have the "clack clack" of older ones.
And yes I'm a sucker for multimedia keys The audio ones are particularly useful.
I have a little app that creates the clack clack sound of old typewriters when I use the keyboard.
If anyone wants it, pm me and I'll put it up in a filesharing site for you.

My current keyboard is a multi-media Microsoft wireless. A couple of the keys have worn off lettering now but it's still working well. I find myself using the volume control buttons often as we use my monitor to watch TV and movies. I used to use Logitec but after having two of their multi-media wireless models break down on me, I switched to Microsoft.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote