View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 08:41 AM   #38
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by drofgnal View Post
I liked George RR Martins books as well, but am increasingly frustrated that he will ever finish the tale. A Dance with Dragons is now about 5 years in the making with no apparent end in sight. A feast with Crows was also a couple of notches down from the first three books. I fear he is lost in his own tale.

I've kind of written him off. I won't read any of them again, unless he finishes the entire series.

But many good recommendations here.
A Dance with Dragons is apparently almost done:

http://booktionary.blogspot.com/2010...s-getting.html

While I, too, am frustrated with the long wait and I can understand where you are coming from, I'd rather wait and have a great book to read than the author rush to finish the manuscript and to have that affect the quality of the book.

Last edited by Latinandgreek; 12-03-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote