View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 03:53 PM   #13
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
I have an iPad and I, too, bought a NookColor. I found the iPad too heavy to carry around with me all the time and too heavy to hold up while I'm reading in bed. Like OP, I read a lot at night in the dark. Every time I move, the clip on light would move the wrong way.

With the color Nook, I don't have to worry about not having my clip on light with me all the time.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote