View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 12:14 AM   #10
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
Thanks for all the input everyone! The PRS-350 is mighty tempting.

One thing that gave me pause, though (other than the price), was that when I was playing with the demo 350 at the store, I noticed that when I switched to Landscape Orientation, lines got cut in half at the bottom (you could only see the top half of the letters, the bottom half was cut off). This was especially a problem with larger font sizes. Is there a setting to prevent this, or is this a known bug?

Thx,

- Jane
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote