View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Unsupported Compression Method on the jetBook?

I thought I'd post this format issue here, for more expert advice!

I recently downloaded the free, humorous sci-fi novel by Dan McGirt, "Hero Wanted," listed in one of the threads in the Freebie Forum.

I downloaded the mobi version and loaded it onto my Kindle2 and it looks great. When I put in on an SD card for the jetBook, I get this message: Unsupported Compression Method.

Occasionally, this has happened with a few other files, a few weeks ago, but I didn't record the information so I have no specific details to trace back that behavior.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-23-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote