View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #21
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebs View Post
Could you elaborate?
If you mistake a command, Kindle interprets as search string, then if you type a command and none occurs, it has been accepted (this assures all commands are correctly typed).

Then I applied patch to KDX and it worked fine. I installed driver with KDX (Patching inf file because my computer runs Vista x64). Then I patched my K2. After configuring IP and so into the K2, I executed the commands an connected it: result was, after detecting, network disabled (it detects the same KDX network adapter whit KDX local IP (my computer, not KDX one). Tried to enable without success at least three times...

Rebooted K2 and repeat newtork activation. Detected in my computer and after a telnet shell connection and typing of "time", it timed out. Close telnet. Unplug and plug K2 and reconnect telnet. This time worked and I could navigate into device and change date.

I've not connected anymore because I'm very busy this days and I prefer read instead to hack my Kindle in my free time. Perhaps this weekend I will do something more like copy al internal data to external partition (and then copy to my computer) and analyze them.

Last edited by rfog; 06-23-2009 at 04:27 PM.