View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 03:40 AM   #13
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Kobo Reading Life email hasn't arrived in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Yes, I use the Canadian store. Possibly. I could ask about whether that is the case but no guarantees on an answer.

I’m still going back-and-forth with customer service. I haven’t had a chance to suggest maybe this is a regional issue. They’re still having a hard time processing that I receive all emails except this one. LOL They’ve had me verify that I am receiving mailings two or three times.

Well, I assume I receive all the mailings. One of the CS reps asked me if I received all other mailings except this one, and I explained that I really wouldn’t know. Since I’m not getting this one, maybe I’m missing others.

Last edited by Cootey; 06-10-2023 at 03:42 AM.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote