Old 12-13-2019, 06:33 PM   #622
dennisdd
Enthusiast
dennisdd doesn't litterdennisdd doesn't litter

Device: Likebook Mimas
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisdd View Post
Hello,

Can anyone who has updated tell me if there is a function to directly save export annotated PDFs to the cloud? I am particularly interested in a Dropbox integration for this - has this been included?

Thanks,
Dennis
Latest update and a smooth sync with services such as Dropbox is still not working, at least I didn’t find it to work.
I think that one of the most important features is to get things on and off the device smoothly, like with Dropbox or Google Drive integration. Opening PDFs directly from Dropbox, making handwritten annotations and then have the annotated PDF directly synced back to Dropbox is what is really needed.

Also, from the Notebook App, one should be able to sync all newly written notes and changes automatically to the cloud (e.g., Dropbox).

These things are fundamental for an academic Workflow, otherwise it is almost useless.

Onyx Note pro can do all these things but has some downsides with handwritten notes and cropping PDFs, hence, I would rather use a Likebook, but without smooth cloud sync, the Likebooks are useless to me as an academic.

Anyone have any ideas for workarounds?

Thanks,
Dennis
dennisdd is offline   Reply With Quote