View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 12:01 PM   #620
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting4somethin View Post
Well, I lost interest with using this as a note taker, while waiting for them to fix various issues (can you write while zoomed yet?), but it works surprisingly well as a laptop monitor...

The screen looks a bit blurry (hence the large image size), but its clear IRL. This thing has a better resolution than the laptop. (Laptop screen that is - I adjust the laptop resolution with xrandr to match the ereader)
Is Xrandr also casting it to the device over wifi? I don't see a usb connection.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote