View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 07:35 PM   #617
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
I for one will wait for the update to be tested by many before I make any switch. I basically don't use any of the stock apps on my mars or mimas so if the user experience will be more driven to that functionality then we might have some battery hits ect. But it does have the potential to be really good too. 2GB ram is more than enough to be speedy on 8.0. If they add an actual drop down on the status bar to say mix the front lights system wide that would be amazing. I don't know why they haven't done that yet as it's a selling point and the device can handle it fine it seems.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote