View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 08:46 AM   #7
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by codychan View Post
update:

I just tried to send two epub files(files size: 158.7MB+147.4MB) to Kobo Forma at one click, once using Kepub output plugin and once using Kepubify output plguin. When I tried one plugin, I uninstalled the other once and restarted Calibre.

But the time spent is basically the same, 4m5s for Kepub output plugin, 4m4s for Kepubify output plugin. The time consists of both converting epub to kepub and sending the file to Kobo Forma.

So Kepub output plugin is not actually faster?
That's one of the issues. I'm trying to figure out how to skip the initial Epub stuff that calibre does, and also, the extraction of kepubify on every conversion slows everything down significantly. That should put it back to full speed.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote