View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 09:34 PM   #1
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Help developing kepubify plugin for calibre

I've been working on a kepubify plugin for calibre. Here is what I have so far: https://github.com/geek1011/kepubify...re/__init__.py . This is my first plugin (and I also don't even use calibre much), so feel free to be truthful about how bad it is so far .

It kinda works so far, but it's a bit flakey (it fails randomly). Also, note that to build this plugin, you need to download all the kepubify executables from the releases page into the plugin dir.

My main questions are:
1. How can I prevent this from conflicting with the other kepub output plugin?
2. Why does the executable extraction fail randomly, and is there a way I can only extract it once during installation (or per startup, instead of per book)?
3. How does my code look so far (note that I still need to add the conversion options)?
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote