View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 12:53 PM   #3
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Thanks AnemicOak, but I got my Overdrive to work fine lastnight. I think my issue was more my wifi signal slowing down. Not sure, but I don't need to do anymore research for now. I appreciate your link though, and will take a look as I would like to know if there is maybe a way to make sure my Nook is going as fast as possible

My friend Reta has had Persians for years, she rescues them and gives them a wonderful home with her and her family. She has 3 now. That Blue Smoke looks a lot like Sebastian, and he's passed now But she went right down and rescued another about a month later

Happy reading!!
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote