View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 02:24 AM   #184
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The plugin does not support the Kindle Fire for fetching annotations. If they are in a place that can be seen when connect to the PC, it can probably be added. But, I do not have one so cannot do the work or test it. I can give advice.

My guess would be the same for the fetch annotations that is part of calibre. But, I thought the option was only displayed for devices that supported it. If the Fire shares code in the driver with the other Kindle devices, it might mean it is being enabled at the wrong time.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote