View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 08:28 AM   #700
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by samosa View Post
I guess you are a v organized person so you managed to fit in what you need into 4GB. Whereas I like to throw everything in there and 4GB is far from enough.
Yes, I am organized. I don't keep my entire catalog on my Kobo. I keep next in series, 1st in series, non-series, and some favorite author collections on the Kobo.

I keep my catalog on my Nexus 7 and Nook HD tablets. A large catalog of ebooks doesn't affect their speed at all. Whereas eink devices are affected by large catalogs of books (IMO). I did once experiment with putting a huge catalog on my Kobo Glo (not all at one time). I didn't find that it was really necessary to have them ALL on there.

I have maybe 1800 documents on my Kobo Aura, which hardly uses any of the internal space. (Lots are short stories). I can keep the same 1800 on all my Kobos, that way, whichever one I grab, the book I want is there. (Although I don't have that many on my Mini's).
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote