View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 11:15 PM   #697
samosa
Groupie
samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, AuraHD, AuraH2O, GloHD, Mini, DXG, PW123, Voyage, NookSTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
It's flush on the Glo. I have read it's flush on the Aura HD, as well, though I haven't put a card in mine. Definitely a messed up design choice. No one wants the card sticking out. That's just ridiculous.
Yup its def flush on my Aura HD. I have sometimes put the Aura standing up on a flat surface (that's when I'm trying to reboot the Aura single handed by pulling the on/off switch repeatedly) and then the SD card got pushed and fall out.
samosa is offline   Reply With Quote