View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 05:26 AM   #692
samosa
Groupie
samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, AuraHD, AuraH2O, GloHD, Mini, DXG, PW123, Voyage, NookSTG
My Aura keeps on having issues with the external SD card. I love this eReader, I even love the webby things on the screen when I turn pages, but this SD card thing is forcing me to restart the reader again and again and again.

I am also a bit miffed that the SD card has a bit sticking outside - it doesn't go all the way in like on the Aura HD. Is my Aura just poorly manufactured or is there a deliberate reason for having a tiny little bit of the SD card sticking out even when it's pushed all the way in?
samosa is offline   Reply With Quote