View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
So it still requires me to register my computer? That's kind of what I'm trying to avoid so that I don't have to worry about keeping that up-to-date. I was hoping that if I logged in without installing the device driver, I wouldn't have to register it.
Yes, I don't think you can login without registering the current PC. I don't think de-registering the PC once every few years is really that hard.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote