View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #4
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by johh View Post
I don't know why they removed support for mobipocket. I think that in Europe it's very important feature. LIT files OK but this support is mostly for US customers. I
I hope that because LBook , Beebook etc is manufactured for EU market , they finally support mobi files with DRM of course.
Link for removed firmware:
http://rapidshare.com/files/13856549...7-20080716.zip
Thanks very much for the link!

The people from BeBook told me that they will release a firmware version with MobiPocket-support in the near future, so I'm quite sure that lBook (and probably Jinke) will do the same thing.
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote