View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
johh
johh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: I86HD ML Plus , T68
I don't know why they removed support for mobipocket. I think that in Europe it's very important feature. LIT files OK but this support is mostly for US customers. I
I hope that because LBook , Beebook etc is manufactured for EU market , they finally support mobi files with DRM of course.
Link for removed firmware:
http://rapidshare.com/files/13856549...7-20080716.zip
johh is offline   Reply With Quote