View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 09:10 AM   #7
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
Perhaps it is nice to no for some people that the very popular fileviewer Irfanview is capable of saving jpg's with a fixed size. I use it all the time when I want to create books
Irfanview is splendid, and I have it here. Another option is a free, open source application called Paint.net. It's intended to replace the Microsoft Photo Editor application offered as part of Office. It can be had here. (It requires the .NET 2.0 runtime, available from Windows Update.)
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote