View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #65
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Uh-oh Sideloaded mobi + File Expert no longer adds the book to shelves. It opens the book instead but doesn't add it to any shelf!
This sucks a little. It raises the walls of the walled garden a a little bit.
They allow you to download book files to the device, it's seems pointless to hamper their use.

I wonder what the exact difference is between what happens when you add a file to the docs or books folder via usb vs adding it to the same folder via file copy operation?

Other than that, I agree one of the posters above that nothing in the description seems particularly appealing to me, except the quicker wifi reconnect. I was hoping to have better purchase and parental control features.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote