View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #62
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yes as long as I have Kindle Fire checked. It will show up in Docs but blank on the carousel however once I remove from Carousel and reopen the book the cover will show on there too.

I don't use that feature on Calibre. However when you email or use that app it will add the pdoc tag automatically.

There are some pdocs and now Amazon books missing covers. I can't get those back no matter what I try. I have feeling they changed something in how covers are read.
OK. Just tried it using the app you linked. Just sent it to the servers, not a specific device. Covers show up. At first in the Cloud tab, it showed blank. When I tapped on it it showed a red exclamation, then it showed the cover.

Strange.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote