View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 03:50 AM   #13
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Just since it's not been specifically mentioned has having the full screen reading issue, I can confirm the H2O is indeed affected. I debated sticking with 3.17.3 or converting back to epub. I'd switched to kepub after they enabled sideloaded kepubs to have some reading stats. While that's a nifty feature, I'd rather have a full screen experience which I can get with epub and patches.

That'll teach me for converting for a minor feature.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote