View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 10:36 AM   #15
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
But the English words don't come anywhere near the Spanish words. I would have to wonder what is the aim of the book and what is the audience?
You must think the epub I posted as a layout; in fact, I don't think that the OP want to make a english/spanish bilingual ebook.

On the other side, any translation should be "literary" and not "literal" (that is word to word); the translation must translate ideas/meanings before words.

Regards
Rubén
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote