View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 10:25 AM   #13
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Ruben:

That certainly does not work in ADE 2.0, which sort of kills it for most ePUB readers out there. It also won't work in any KF7 devices, which is a conversation we keep having. I realize that you like to ignore them--who wouldn't?--but there ARE millions of them, and particularly in Europe.

I haven't tried it on iBooks yet; I'll give it a roll.

Hitch
Hi Hitch;

Yes, indeed, it doesn't work in ADE 2.0; I say that thing in my original post. And also doesn't work in KF7 devices, as we agreed many, many times But now that Doitsu tested the ebook in ADE 3.0 and the layout worked, I think that the whole thing could be useful for modern ereader devices. Of course, KF7 can't support (as many others things) the code I used.

Regards
Rubén

Last edited by RbnJrg; 03-07-2014 at 10:36 AM.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote