View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 03:41 AM   #12
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Of course, it also works with 2.x; I only mentioned the oldest and the current versions to show that it'll most likely work with all generations of RMDSK-based readers and apps.

@MacEachaidh:
Since we're talking about bilingual books, it's also possible to create interlinear text using display: inline-block; which is supported by ADE/RMSDK, even though it's not explicitly defined in the ePub 2.01 standard.
My example ePub works with ADE 1.7-3.0 and Kindle KF8. (In Mobi7 files the interlinear text immediately follows the word it refers to.)
Doits:

When I put it on my 2.0, it crashed it, or, rather, I should say, it stalled. I'll re-download it and try it.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote