View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 09:54 PM   #230
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I have gotten my first scanned book successfully loaded into Book Designer and have created an lrf version that looks very good using HarryT's tutorial and Patricia's excellent tips. My only problem is that I cannot insert a picture (either a book cover or a scanned title page). I've tried to drop and drag and use the browser options but neither have worked for me. Nothing appears in the "picture box" or in the width and height boxes as in HarryT's example. I did resize the pictures to 600 x 800 pixels. Any ideas?
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote