View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #29
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I'm also a bit befuddled by people worrying about Amazon 'knowing what they read'... Err, you just *bought* books from them, *of course* they're gonna know what you read!

And if you happen to sideload stuff, AFAIR, the logging on sideloaded books has never been complete enough to actually figure anything remotely interesting about the title/author/content of the book. The 'worse' I ever saw in logs regarding this is filenames, and that's only in debug mode...
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote